Amit R Vig, Esq.🇨🇦
Managing Counsel, ARV Law office
Alberta | Ontario
Mon – Sat (9am – 6pm ET)
Canada Immigration Law | Business & Corporate Law | Litigation
- Certificate of Canadian Legal Qualification, NCA – Federation of Law Societies of Canada, ON
- International Business Management – George Brown, Toronto
- Bachelors of Laws (LLB) – Delhi University, New Delhi, India
- Bachelors in Economics (Honours) – Delhi University, New Delhi, India
- Certified British Advocacy Skills Training, UK
- Active Member – Law Society of Alberta; Law Society of Ontario; Bar Council of Delhi, India
- Specialises in Immigration matters both at Federal and Provincial level, including areas of refugee claims, deportation and citizenship.
- Prior to practicing immigration law in Canada, practiced as a corporate lawyer in India for over 15 years, working on major power projects and various infrastructure construction projects like dams, bridges, metro lines, finance.
- Experienced in various corporate matters of foreign investment, contracts, information technology, regulatory, corporate governance matters and litigation.
- Active member of the Alberta and Ontario Bar in Canada and is also the New Delhi Bar in India.
- Regularly volunteers at the Calgary Legal Guidance Pro Bono.
Address 📍Bow Valley Square, 205 5th Avenue #3300, Calgary, AB T2P 2V7, Canada